General Manager Drilling
Posted on January 11, 2019
- General Manager Drilling
- Head of Department Package
- Pakistani as well as Foreigners can apply
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in the discipline of Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering having at least 20 years of experience with reputed E & P Companies or profiled international Drilling Contractors. Must have relevant experience as General Manager/Team Lead of Drilling Department.
- Reporting directly to the MD/CEO and work in close coordination/liaison with other departmental heads, especially Exploration, Reservoir, Production and Finance.
- Must have experience in designing wells in varying geological conditions, supervising and managing drilling operations and related trouble shooting and cost saving.
- Planning and execution of all aspects of the drilling operations for the asset areas in addition to working closely with the cross functional teams to optimize all facets of drilling operations.
- Proficient in making accurate estimates for capital budgets, scoping costs and AFEs etc.
- Strong technical background with the ability to design and implement well programs.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills for interfacing with all levels of the organization.
- Self-motivated, well organized, creative and results oriented.
- High innovation skills and familiarization with new developments in technology to maximize drilling advantages.
How to apply:
- Only online applications will be accepted. Applications may be submitted latest by January 31, 2019.
- Queries if any, should be referred to Human Resource Officer on telephone +92-51-111-410-410 Ext: 606 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCE
MARI PETROLEUM COMPANY LIMITED