Vision and Mission
MPCL envisions becoming an international Exploration & Production Company by improving its professional capacity with highly knowledgeable and talented manpower that builds its underground petroleum reserves by discovering more than the ongoing production within Pakistan and abroad, and improving financial capacity and profitability through enhanced production, while taking environmental safeguard and catering the social welfare needs of the communities inhabiting the area of operations.
To enhance Exploration & Production capability by exploiting breakthroughs in knowledge and innovations in technology and by adopting competitive industrial practices of optimal and cost effective operations to replenish the produced reserves by at least 50% and to enhance production for maximizing revenues and return to the stakeholders and to maintain highest standards of HSE and environmental protection.
- Providing uninterrupted petroleum products supply to customers.
- Maintaining best and safe operational practices.
- Adopting advanced technology, cost effective/efficient operations, increasing operating efficiency and adherence to high environmental standards.
- Exploring and enhancing the potential of our human resources.
- Aligning the interests of our shareholders, human resources, customers and other stakeholders to create significant business value characterized by excellent financial results, outstanding professional accomplishments and superior performance.
Permissible Business Activities
MPCL is the third largest Pakistani exploration and production company, primarily engaged in the business of oil & gas exploration, drilling, field development, production and distribution of hydrocarbons (including natural gas, crude oil, condensate and LPG) as well as provision of E&P related services on commercial basis.