How do I apply for a job?
If there is a vacancy announcement then click on the vacancy you are interested in and fill the form online. If there is no vacancy announcement you can mail us your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or post it on our address and we will consider it in future vacancies.
Which documents do I need to apply for a job at MPCL?
Initially, we require 1 x passport size picture which needs to be attached with the job application form/resume. The remaining documents will be requested later.
What is the job application procedure at MPCL?
- Once we receive the job applications, they will be short-listed on the basis of merit.
- The short-listed candidates will be called for an interview by telephone or email etc.
- Successful candidates will be informed about their selection.
Which documents do I need to bring for the interview?
- Duly filled personal history form of MPCL
- Passport size picture pasted on personal history form
- Duly attested Educational Documents/Certificates (Matric/FA/FSC/Bachelors/Masters)
- Experience Certificates
- Salary Slip (current employer)
- Past Training certificates (if any)
- Work related permits/licenses
Will you inform me on the reasons for a rejection?
We will send you a letter of thanks if your application was not considered and as far as reason of rejection is concerned please note you may be a deserving candidate but the selection of applicants are made purely on the basis of merit.