MPCL offers internship opportunities for Graduate and Post-graduate university students, mainly focusing on the following disciplines:
- Petroleum/ Chemical/ Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Electrical Engineers
- MBA/BBA (Hons) – Finance & Accounting
- Environmental Sciences
- Any other discipline with the approval of Management
- Technical Interns (less Reservoir and Exploration) will be placed at the Field only. Interns from Reservoir and Exploration will however conduct field visits (Punjab/KPK) under MPCL’s arrangements.
- Technical Interns selected from Baluchistan and Sindh will be attached with Southern Fields while those selected from Punjab/KPK will be placed at the fields in Punjab/KPK/Daharki.
To provide a platform for students from diverse academic backgrounds to help strengthen their professional skills and interpersonal relationships; through practical work assignments in a professional environment.
Internship Programme Details
|Duration||6 weeks (summer break only)|
|Remuneration||Rs. 7,000/ – per intern (on completion of 6 weeks)|
|Accommodation & Meals||
|Transportation & Travel Costs||MPCL does not bear any travel costs. Only Pick & Drop from the Airport/Bus/Train Terminal to the respective location/Field/Head Office will be provided.|
|Employment||Internship in no way implies commitment for subsequent employment|
|Internship Certificate||Internship Certificate is issued on successful completion of the 6 weeks Internship Programme|
|Documents required for applying||
Note:Requests should be sent to the Human Resource Department as per the following format –
|Post Internship Action||