Education is an important facet of corporate social activity; a substantial amount is being spent on construction, renovation and maintenance of various schools in our operating area. Major education projects are listed below;
- Establishment of Mari Education & Medical Complex (MEMC) at Daharki for provision of state of the art health/educational facilities to the local population.
- Construction & functioning of Technical Training Institute, Daharki in collaboration with Engro Corporation Private Limited.
- Rahabilitation of GBHS school Var, Ghorabari, Thatta
- Construction of 2 x Class Rooms at Ghodo Sher near Ghari Syed, district Shikarpur.
- Construction & adoption of schools at Sirki Kutch, Dilwani, district Harnai.
- Additional construction & adoption of Boys High School Kamarsar, district Mianwali.
- Repair/renovation of Girls School in G-10 Islamabad.
- Reconstruction/rehabilitation of Primary School Budhiara, Azad Kashmir in 2007, in collaboration with Mountain & Glacier Protection Organization (MGPO).
- Construction of 2X rooms with lavatory at Primary School at M. Siddiq Manganhar
- Renovation / repairing and provision of furniture at five schools in Sujawal
- Construction of Primary School at Karkan
- Rehabilitation of GPS Astangi, Marget.
- Rehabilitation of Govt Girls High School, Harnai.
- Construction of MPCL block at Boys High School at Shahrig, district Harnai.
- Establishment of computer lab at Boys High School at Shahrig, distict Harnai.
- Rehabilitation / consolidation of education facilities at Govt High School Khost.