MPCL YOUTH TENNIS SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
MPCL has been sponsoring sports / players in the past as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility. MPCL has now sponsored two rising Junior Tennis Players (Huzaifa Abdur Rehman – Aged 15 and Mahin Aftab – aged 15) to undergo International Trainings, and also to participate in the ITF Junior Circuit. The sponsorship is initially done for the 1st year, starting from July 2017 till June 2018. Extension in this sponsorship will be subject to the performance of both the players in the ITF Rankings. The sponsorship will give an opportunity to these emerging players to further polish their talent, bringing laurels to the country and MPCL. (Total Cost, both players: Rs. 8.7 Million)
- Sponsorship for Margalla Football Club (Total Amount: Rs. 500,000)
- Sponsorship of All Pakistan Golf Championship 2017 (Total Amount: Rs. 1.2 Million)
- MPCL sponsored Pakistan WUSHU Federation (International federation for Kung-Fu), for its events in Quetta (Total Amount: Rs. 500,000)
- MPCL sponsored a cricked tournament held in Sujawal by the DC Office (Total Amount: Rs. 100,000)
- Financial assistance to 6 x National Junior Hockey Players since 2016 @ Rs. 300,000 per month.