- Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager Drilling (Performance/Optimization/Non-Operated Drilling Business)
- Head Office, Islamabad
- Depending upon qualification and experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelors’ Degree in Petroleum/Mechanical Engineering from a HEC recognized university (in case of inland education) with 10-15 years’ experience in drilling engineering and supervision.
- To ensure compliance with Company’s HSE Policies.
- Lead and drive Company’s Drilling Performance Plan (DPP) through well site drilling engineering team to warrant delivery of safe, efficient & quality operations.
- Assign and finalize technical studies / analysis to address technical challenges in MPCL’s drilling operations and suggesting/ proposing suitable solutions for quick resolve.
- Oversee and monitor Company’s non-operated drilling business in all non-operated blocks for value addition and due diligence.
- Drive Optimization and cost control measures in operated and non-operated assets to meet the company’s drilling business objectives.
- Effectively coordinate with relevant stakeholders in Company as well as Operator on non-operated drilling related business matters.
- Drilling Performance Management & Optimization
- ILT & NPT Analysis & benchmarking
- Experience in non-operated drilling business management
- Good problem-solving skills, an ability to solve unusual Drilling related problems
- JVP management.
Note: Females with requisite experience and qualification are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
- Only online applications will be accepted. Applications may be submitted latest by March 21, 2021.
MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCE
MARI PETROLEUM COMPANY LIMITED
21, Mauve Area, 3rd Road,G-10/4, Islamabad