- Corrosion Engineer
- Mari Field, Daharki
- Depending upon qualification and experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgy from a HEC recognized university (in case of inland education).
- Minimum 07 years’ experience of upstream oil & gas industry in areas of Corrosion Monitoring & control and must possess hands on experience for downhole wells (in production/injection), wellhead piping, gas gathering systems, central manifolds and processing plants in addition to lead a team of Corrosion technicians/technologist.
- Must be able to demonstrate up–to-date knowledge of and be able to use applicable national and international standards in the corrosion or related fields
- Design, manage, implement (as applicable) corrosion control strategies covering corrosion monitoring and inspection activities, including preparation and delivery of annual and periodic reports, corrosion status of systems, identification and assessment of significant trends from surveys.
- Provide corrosion expertise to and effectively interact with multi-disciplinary or other process groups.
- Provide authoritative technical assessment and interpretation of corrosion/ inspection monitoring data and recommend changes in corrosion criticality analyses and monitoring/inspection programs where appropriate.
- Undertake/co-ordinate failure investigations into material and corrosion issues.
- Participate in and provide input to regular review of corrosion management information such as Corrosion Control Matrices and Key Performance Indicators.
- Compliance in accordance with the company Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Systems.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
Note: Females with requisite experience and qualification are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
- Only online applications will be accepted. Applications may be submitted latest by March 23, 2021.
MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCE
MARI PETROLEUM COMPANY LIMITED
21, Mauve Area, 3rd Road,G-10/4, Islamabad