- Day Company Man
- Field based
- Depending upon qualification and experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Petroleum/Mechanical Engineering from a HEC recognized university (in case of inland education) with 10 – 15 years’ experience in drilling supervision – Preferably having HPHT and drilling experience in Kohat/Potwar plateaus
- For non-engineering degree holders/diploma holders – Minimum 20 years’ drilling supervision experience with renowned international E&P operator must having a HPHT experience.
- To supervise and control drilling and well construction activities carried out by rig under his control, at the rig site as per international best practices.
- Proactively identify, schedule, mobilize, verify/QA/QC all the inventory, equipment and services necessary to execute the agreed plan.
- Being the site in-charge, establish company’s strong administrative control at rig site and ensures implementation and compliance to MPCL’s HSE Policies, Well Engineering Management System and local regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for implementation of Drilling Performance Plan to ensure sustainable optimum performance delivery at his drilling site.
- Proactively prepare onsite execution plans (in case of specialized jobs) / standing instructions for driller and other service providers to ensure effective communication of instructions / information on drilling program to all the involved service hands till the tail end.
- Act as a single focal person for all sort of formal well site reporting and communication to ensure timely delivery and quality.
- Approves field job tickets in compliance with the relevant contracts, timesheets of all the company and services crew deployed at rig site.
- Monitoring and providing feedback to the line management on the service quality of all the contractors working at rig site on well-to-well basis and gives recommendations for future contracts.
- Strong management, analytical, communication, decision-making skills.
- IWCF well control certified (level-4)
- Stuck pipe prevention
- Hydraulics & hole cleaning
How to apply:
- Only online applications will be accepted. Applications may be submitted latest by March 21, 2021.
MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCE
MARI PETROLEUM COMPANY LIMITED
21, Mauve Area, 3rd Road,G-10/4, Islamabad