- Drilling Engineer (Cost & Planning)
- Head Office, Islamabad
- Depending upon qualification and experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Petroleum/Mechanical Engineering from a HEC recognized university (in case of inland education) with 5 years’ experience including at least 3 years’ experience at well site.
- Assist line management in preparing and updating rigs deployment and drilling work plans on quarterly basis.
- Prepare annual and long-term departmental budget in line with approved work plans (Exploratory, Appraisal & Development).
- Raising PRs, release orders, call off notices to support drilling operations engineering team.
- Performs technical evaluation of bids for materials / Long Lead Items and drilling and allied services.
- Act as focal point for coordination on budget preparations, cost allocations, cash calls, and periodic cost reconciliation meetings with finance department.
- Ensure implementation of HSE requirements in his area of responsibility.
- Support contracts and inventory management team in scheduling inventory ordering and contracts management.
- Drilling operations and engineering.
Note: Females with requisite experience and qualification are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
- Only online applications will be accepted. Applications may be submitted latest by March 21, 2021.
MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCE
MARI PETROLEUM COMPANY LIMITED
21, Mauve Area, 3rd Road,G-10/4, Islamabad