- Drilling Engineer (Optimization & Non-Operated Business)
- Head Office, Islamabad
- Depending upon qualification and experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Petroleum/Mechanical Engineering from a HEC recognized university (in case of inland education) with 5 years’ experience including at least 3 years’ experience at well site.
- Act as a focal person in Drilling department for all drilling related non-operated business including well designs, budgets, TCM/OCM/FCM materials, Contracts & AFE’s, cash calls, etc. to ensure compliance to Company’s internal regulations and also facilitating the Operator in achieving Project delivery objectives.
- Suggest and track drilling optimization and cost control measures in operated and non-operated assets to meet the company’s drilling business objectives.
- Review Well Designs & Construction Plans, for the wells in non-operated blocks to ensure optimum design and compliance to well integrity, operational & environmental safety standards.
- Perform risk assessment of non-operated drilling projects and ensure their recognition with appropriate mitigation plan at appropriate level in Company as well as Operator.
- Follow closely rig operations & cost of the non-operated wells, give technical recommendations for operator to ensure cost effectiveness in JV operations. Carry out in-house drilling performance analysis of the non-operated wells for further improvement in drilling efficiency.
- Experience of drilling operations
- Experience of well design and planning
- Sound knowledge of NPT / ILT measurement and well time analysis
Note: Females with requisite experience and qualification are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
- Only online applications will be accepted. Applications may be submitted latest by March 21, 2021.
MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCE
MARI PETROLEUM COMPANY LIMITED
21, Mauve Area, 3rd Road,G-10/4, Islamabad