- HPHT Drilling Superintendent (Consultant)
- Head Office, Islamabad
- Depending upon qualification and experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Petroleum/Mechanical Engineering from a HEC recognized university (in case of inland education).
- 15 – 20 years’ experience in Drilling Operations and Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in HPHT drilling operations onshore/ offshore.
- To ensure complete compliance to HSE in all areas of responsibility
- To review HPHT well design and drilling program ensuring compliance to HPHT drilling practices and well control standards.
- Verify that all the planned LLI, rental downhole equipment and material is fit-for-purpose for HPHT application.
- Ensure compliance to HPHT regulatory requirements in the entire well delivery cycle.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring assigned High Pressure, High Temperature (HPHT) drilling projects, with a focus on minimizing capital and operating/maintenance costs
- Supervise and control day-to-day drilling operations by closely liaising and effective bridging between field based Company Men and office based drilling engineering teams.
- Provide guidance to drilling supervisors on complex technical, Operational and logistic matters.
- Demonstrate effective operational leadership as and when needed to counter drilling hazards.
- Monitor the implementation of the risk control measures; take immediate action to safeguard personnel, assets, and environment in case of emergencies related to the well construction operations providing first-line response by assisting at well-site.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Note: Females with requisite experience and qualification are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
- Only online applications will be accepted. Applications may be submitted latest by March 21, 2021.
MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCE
MARI PETROLEUM COMPANY LIMITED
21, Mauve Area, 3rd Road,G-10/4, Islamabad