- Maintenance Engineer – Rotary Equipment
- Mari Field, Daharki
- Depending upon qualification and experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from a HEC recognized university (in case of inland education).
- Minimum 05 years of experience in handling rotary equipment especially in Oil & Gas Industry.
- Must be able to demonstrate up–to-date knowledge of and be able to use applicable national and international standards in the rotary equipment or related fields.
- Provide required support to Maintenance Manager in area of Rotary Inspection and Maintenance for the equipment including but not limiting to; Gas Power Turbines (Solar & Centrax), Waukesha Engines, Ariel / Ajax Compressors, Fin Fan Coolers, Centrifugal Pumps, Reciprocating Pumps, and CAT Gas and Diesel Gensets etc. installed at Mari Gas Field.
- Achieve targeted up time for rotary machines installed at operating field(s) and plan for areas for plant performance optimization and continuous improvement.
- Provide technical information to fields’ maintenance in relevant discipline for developing, implementing machinery operating procedures and resolve system malfunctions.
- Review, analyze and comment on vendors’ proposals, specifications, manuals, relevant to maintenance requirements and applications.
- Ensure conformance with equipment design and performance specifications and specify system components or direct modifications.
- Lead rotary equipment failures instigations and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and establish recommendations for required maintenance.
- Compliance in accordance with the company Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Systems.
- Perform all assigned tasks to the highest professional standards with due professional diligence and care in total conformance with the Integrated Management Systems and business values, ethical and moral standards of the company.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
Note: Females with requisite experience and qualification are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
- Only online applications will be accepted. Applications may be submitted latest by March 23, 2021.
MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCE
MARI PETROLEUM COMPANY LIMITED
21, Mauve Area, 3rd Road,G-10/4, Islamabad