- Maintenance Engineer – Static Equipment
- Mari Field, Daharki
- Depending upon qualification and experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from a HEC recognized university (in case of inland education).
- Minimum 05 years of experience in maintenance of mechanical static equipment, pressure vessels, exchangers, tanks, piping, valves and pipelines for Oil & Gas Industry.
- Hands-on experience of API/ASME/ANSI/NACE etc. standards.
- Must be able to demonstrate up–to-date knowledge of and be able to use applicable national and international standards in the rotary equipment or related fields.
- Provide required support to Maintenance Manager in area of Inspection and Maintenance for static equipment including but not limiting to; pressure vessels, exchangers, tanks, piping, valves and pipelines etc. installed at Mari Gas Field.
- Lead and co-ordinate for major maintenance jobs.
- Integrate, review and optimize fields’ maintenance plans.
- Specialized expertise to fields in areas of interest.
- Review and expert opinion for ECR/TCR/SCR/TQ.
- Assist in response to JVs in relevant areas.
- Provide Support in development of SORs.
- Act as member of TIMS review/audit team.
- Perform reliability & availability analysis and suggest improvements.
- Specialized Expert Support to fields for mechanical static Compliance in accordance with the company Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Systems.
- Perform all assigned tasks to the highest professional standards with due professional diligence and care in total conformance with the Integrated Management Systems and business values, ethical and moral standards of the company.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
Note: Females with requisite experience and qualification are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
- Only online applications will be accepted. Applications may be submitted latest by March 23, 2021.
MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCE
MARI PETROLEUM COMPANY LIMITED
21, Mauve Area, 3rd Road,G-10/4, Islamabad