- Night Company Man
- Field based
- Depending upon qualification and experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Petroleum/Mechanical Engineering from a HEC recognized university (in case of inland education) with 5-10 years’ drilling experience in drilling supervision preferably having HPHT and drilling experience in Kohat/Potwar plateaus.
- To monitor and control drilling and well construction activities at the rig site as per international best practices.
- To assist DSV in proactively identifying, scheduling, mobilizing, verifying/QA/QC all the inventory, equipment and services necessary to execute the agreed plan.
- To support DSV in establishing company’s strong administrative control at rig site and ensures compliance to Company’s applicable policies/procedures, HSE Management System, Well Engineering Management System and local regulatory requirements.
- To ensure implementation of Drilling Performance Plan, in coordination with DSV, for deliverance of optimum & sustainable performance.
- To ensure effective communication of onsite execution plans (in case of specialized jobs) / standing instructions for driller and other service providers as agreed with DSV to all the involved service hands till the tail end.
- To prepare all sort of formal well site report including drilling project’s cost tracking and ensure timely delivery after DSV’s review as per agreed frequency/schedule. Also maintains drilling database at site up-to-date.
- To monitor and provide feedback to DSV and Drilling Operations Manager on the service quality of all the contractors working at rig site on well-to-well basis and gives recommendations for future contracts.
- IWCF well control certified (level-4)
- Stuck pipe prevention
- Hydraulics & hole cleaning
How to apply:
- Only online applications will be accepted. Applications may be submitted latest by March 21, 2021.
MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCE
MARI PETROLEUM COMPANY LIMITED
21, Mauve Area, 3rd Road,G-10/4, Islamabad