- Technical Assistant
- Head Office, Islamabad
- Depending upon qualification and experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Technical Diploma/Bachelors in Business Administration or Accounting from a HEC recognized university (in case of inland education).
- 5-10 years’ experience in E&P business support/administration/accounts.
- Carry out assigned tasks and duties in a safe manner, in accordance with instructions, and to comply with safety rules/procedures, regulations and codes of practice.
- Prepare purchase requisitions (PRs) and Release Orders, assign invoices for verification, handle and systematically file all incoming and outgoing official documents to meet document controlling needs of the drilling department.
- Act as an office based focal person to provide full administrative support to the department in managing travels/journeys, preparing time sheets and rotation schedules of field based staff.
- Assist cost and planning engineer in interfacing with Finance and Accounts department(s) to support drilling engineering team in managing financial / accounting related business. Also assists in tracking actual Drilling CAPEX against business plan, JVPs approved budgets and AFEs on weekly basis.
- Manage drilling contracts library and ensure contracts tracking through available tools. Follow up and track statuses of services and material acquisition process and deliveries with Procurement department and relevant contractors/vendors to support smooth commencement of well projects.
- Understanding of Drilling and E&P value chain.
Note: Females with requisite experience and qualification are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
- Only online applications will be accepted. Applications may be submitted latest by March 21, 2021.
MANAGER HUMAN RESOURCE
MARI PETROLEUM COMPANY LIMITED
21, Mauve Area, 3rd Road,G-10/4, Islamabad