HSE Workshops and Trainings
We believe that through effective teamwork, HSE requirements can be easily implemented, through which we can reduce HSE incidents and bring Risks to ALARP (as low as reasonably practicable). HSE trainings imparted through internal and external resources enable employees at all locations to work safely.
We achieved the following objectives through trainings:
- Understanding HSE requirements for the E&P life cycle.
- Understanding HSE roles & responsibilities.
- Clarity on Incident Reporting requirements.
- Job Role specific trainings on need analysis for HSE competency development
Further, 31,053 Training man-hours were recorded for 1170 HSEQ trainings, and 352 HSEQ Crisis & Emergency Drills were organized for employees at all locations in FY 2021-22 till the end of Q3. HSEQ trainings mainly covered Life-Saving Rules, Permit to work system, Fire Fighting, HSE Risk Identification, Assessment & Control, Incident Investigation & Reporting, Behavior-Based Safety, Safe food handling, General HSE awareness, HSE Laws & Regulations, IEE/EIA awareness, Defensive driving, Stress Management, Chemical handling, Job Safety Analysis, Waste Management, Crisis & Emergency Management and Process Safety Management.
HSE Improvement Oriented Initiatives:
Our Safety Performance with a TRCF of 0.08 is reflective of the following initiatives that were taken during our operational activities:
- Implementation of Life Saving Rules
- Implementation of New HSE policy
- Implementation of Operational Integrity Management Standards
- Monitoring and controlling Air emissions & other Environmental regulations
- Annual Medical Checkups of all Employees
- Adopting a Risk-based approach
- Fire & gas Management at all Sites
- Conducting HAZOP at Operational Studies
- Carrying out Health Risk Assessments
- Performing HSEQ Audits & Inspections
- Implementation of HSE Plans
- Ensuring Incident Investigation & Reporting
- Carrying out Noise & Ambient Air Monitoring
- Carrying out Pandemic COVID-19, Malaria & dengue prevention campaign at all locations
- Performing Project & Task Risk Assessments at desired phases
- Road Safety Management