HSE Workshops and Trainings
We believe that through effective teamwork, HSE requirements can be easily implemented, through which we can reduce HSE incidents and bring Risks to ALARP (as low as reasonably practicable). HSE trainings imparted by the HSE department enabled employees at all locations to work safely without any major incident. We achieved the following objectives through trainings:
- Understanding HSE requirements for the E&P life cycle.
- Understanding HSE roles & responsibilities.
- Enhanced performance for high level of performance.
- Continuous improvement of our system with value added comments.
- Clarity on Incident Reporting requirements.
Further, 42,780 Training man-hours were recorded for 1,960 HSEQ trainings, and 578 HSEQ Crisis & Emergency Drills were organized for employees at all locations in FY 2021-22.
HSEQ trainings mainly covered Life-Saving Rules, Permit to work system, Fire Fighting, HSE Risk Identification, Assessment & Control, Incident Investigation & Reporting, Behavior-Based Safety, Safe food handling, General HSE awareness, HSE Laws & Regulations, IEE / EIA awareness, Defensive driving, Stress Management, Chemical handling, Job Safety Analysis, Waste Management, Crisis & Emergency Management, Pre-Startup Safety Reviews & Process Safety Management.
HSE Improvement Oriented Initiatives:
Our Safety Performance with a TRCF of 0.12 is reflective of the following initiatives that were taken during our operational activities:
- HSE climate survey
- Behavior based safety leadership programs
- Treatment of oil based mud (OBM) though bio-remediation
- Implementation of Life Saving Rules
- Implementation of New HSE policy
- Implementation of Operational Integrity Management Standards
- Monitoring and controlling Air emissions & other Environmental regulations
- Annual Medical Check-ups of all Employees
- Adopting a Risk-based approach
- Fire & gas Management at all Sites
- Conducting HAZOP at Operational Studies
- Carrying out Health Risk Assessments
- Performing HSEQ Audits & Inspections
- Ensuring Incident Investigation & Reporting
- Carrying out Noise & Ambient Air Monitoring
- Carrying out Pandemic COVID-19, Malaria & dengue prevention campaign at all locations
- Performing Project & Task Risk Assessments at desired phases
- Road Safety Management
- Development of Pre-startup Safety Review Program