Water Supply Schemes
Provision of safe drinking water to the local community is one of the priorities of MPCL CSR framework. MPCL has an elaborate system of providing clean drinking water to the far flung communities in our concession areas. Major interventions are listed below:-
- Water Supply Scheme at Village Karerra – North Waziristan
- Installation of an RO Plant – Turbat, Balochistan
- Construction of New Water Filtration Plant in Sector I-8, Islamabad.
- Upgradation and Rehabilitation of 3x Water Filtration Plants in Islamabad (Sector G-10, G-9, and G-7), benefitting hundreds of households, living in the close vicinity.
- Rehabilitation of water supply scheme at Gul Mohammad Baran, Sujawal
- 50x hand pumps Installation in different villages of Tehsil Jati, district Sujawal.
- Construction of lined water channel at Karkan & Dilwani for drinking / irrigation purposes.
- Water supply schemes at 2 locations i.e., Tourgari & Jawala, district Mianwali.
- Provision of clean drinking water through bowsers to the local community around Halini Oilfield.
- Water supply scheme at Kamersar
- Drilling of 18X water bores at various locations near Halini Oilfield, district Mianwali.
- Water supply scheme at Jharna, district Jhelum.
- Water supply schemes at Chashnaghuna.
- Construction of sweet water pond at Haji Mandhrio