MPCL offers internship opportunities for Graduate and Post-graduate university students, mainly focusing on the following disciplines:-
- Petroleum/ Chemical/ Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Electrical Engineering
- MBA/BBA (Hons) – Finance & Accounting
- Environmental Sciences
To provide a platform for students from diverse academic backgrounds to help strengthen their professional skills and interpersonal relationships; through practical work assignments in a professional environment.
- Preferred CGPA/ Grade: 3.0/4.0 or 75% marks
- Students who are enrolled in a 4 years degree programme can apply after completion of 3 years (6th semester completed).
- Students who are enrolled in a 2 years degree programme can apply after completion of minimum 1 year (2nd semester completed).
6 weeks (summer break only)
Messing and Lodging
- Single accommodation for interns in the field
- No accommodation arrangement for interns at Head Office
- Free meals at Field (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Free lunch (only) for Interns at Head Office
MPCL does not bear travel costs. Only pick and drop from the Airport/Bus/Train terminal to respective location/Field/Head Office will be provided if required.
Documents required for Applying
- Detailed CV including – semester in progress and GPA maintained till date
- A signed recommendation letter from the University’s Dean/Head of Department/ Industrial Liaison Officer
Note: Requests should be sent to the Human Resource Department as per the following format:-
Post Internship Action
- On successful completion of internship, each intern will be required to fill in the internship feedback form and prepare a post internship report which will be submitted by the interns to his/her mentor on the last day of the internship.
- Internship Evaluation Form will be filled in by the mentor duly signed by the HOD and sent to HRD within 7 days of completion of the internship.
Internship Certificate is issued on successful completion of the 6 weeks Internship Programme.
Internship in no way implies commitment for subsequent employment.