Our policy and commitment reflect the integrated way we work in all areas of Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality (HSEQ). All MPCL employees, contractors, and joint ventures, under our operational control, are encouraged to manage HSE in line with the commitment and policy.
At MPCL we are all committed to:
- Monitor, Control and continuously improve HSE performance by implementing HSE Management System requirements and conducting regular legal compliance audits.
- Respect the neighboring community and contribute through social welfare activities in the areas where we operate.
- Take a leading role in promoting best industry practices and promoting a culture in which all MPCL employees share their commitment.
- Manage all business activities, while embedding HSE considerations as part of the core business value.
- Adopt Risk based approach for systematic evaluation and mitigation of risks on Health, Safety and Environment.
- We aspire to have an HSEQ performance that earns the confidence of our customers, stakeholders, and the community in which we operate, contributing toward sustainable development.