Our policy and commitment reflect the integrated way we work in all areas of health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ). All MPCL employees, contractors and joint ventures under our operational control are encouraged to manage HSE in line with the commitment and policy.
In MPCL we are all committed to:
- Monitor HSE performance by implementing HSEMS requirements of management system and conduct regular audits of legal compliance.
- Use energy efficient equipment during operational activities.
- Respect neighbouring community and contribute through social welfare activities in the areas where we operate.
- Take a leading role in promoting best industry practices & promote a culture in where all MPCL employees share their commitment.
- Manage HSEQ matters as any other critical business activity.
- We aim to have an HSEQ performance we can be proud of. We strive to earn the confidence of customers, stakeholders, community and to contribute towards sustainable development and be a good neighbour.
Current Status – 2019-20
Achieved TRCF 0.29 against target of 0.30.
Future Way Forward – 2020-21
- To sustain high standards of HSE and make it a part of our work culture
- We continually strive to align our HSE management systems and processes to international best practices
- Maintain IMS Certifications without any major non-conformance
- Pursue the goal of no harm to people and assets.
- Report our performance publicly.
- Protection of the environment.